Author Topic: The First 1.01 Separation Screencaps  (Read 70 times)

Offline Ariane

• Administrator
  • Infinite diversity in infinite combinations
    • View Profile
    • http://www.crystalfires.net
The First 1.01 Separation Screencaps
« on: September 20, 2018, 10:31:05 PM »

Added screencaps from the first episode to the gallery, as well as episode stills from the second episode:

Gallery:
Oded was in all episodes except episode 5, but he had very little screentime, but only had about 1-3,5 minutes of screentime in each episode usually spread over more than two scenes. His was not a POV character. He played an engineer/scientist who was the team lead on one aspect of the Mars mission. I did like one later scene where he got to show a sense of humor a little bit.

I liked the show well enough: it's space related which is I like and I've always liked Natascha McElhone so I would've watched it even without Oded. It's been marketed as a first-mission-to-Mars kind of thing, but there was a lot more of focus on the personal lives of the astronauts than on the mission or space or anything technical. Also there was the weird narrating guy in every episode whose purpose I didn't get, he was filmed like mystery saboteurs/assassins etc. usually are but all he did did was put together an old style rotary phone during the series and then walked into light? And I don't think any character ever brought up possiblity of sabotage so I don't know what that was about. And episode 5, which Oded wasn't in, you'd never have known you were watching a space show. But if there is a second season, I'll be tuning in, in hopes of actually seeing how the Mars mission fares.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 10:32:50 PM by Ariane »

DMCA