Weaver Of Dreams

Getting Started => Meet & Greet => Topic started by: Eyal Lavin on February 12, 2012, 04:57:03 AM

Title: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: Eyal Lavin on February 12, 2012, 04:57:03 AM
After overhearing that I had a following of adoring female fans here, I decided to see what this forum was all about. I’ve browsed through some of the posts already, and I must say that I’m quite flattered by what you ladies think of me. I’ve been made aware I have this effect on women that causes heart palpitations, glazed eyes, excessive drooling, and “swooning,” and I find it amusing that I can cause such reactions.  

I’m not keen on revealing too much about myself, but for those who don’t know me yet, I’ll give a brief introduction. I live in Tel Aviv, Israel, and I have a job which requires my traveling frequently. I previously spent some time in medical school, with the intention of being a doctor; however, personal reasons led me to drop out.

If you want to know something about me, you can ask, but that doesn’t mean I’ll tell you. :tease:

Lehitra’ot

- E
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: Desert_Rose14 on February 12, 2012, 05:18:32 AM
*squee* Eyal's here!!!!!!! :snoopydance2:

SO excited you could join us here, Eyal!







OMG....just realized I'm replying to Eyal Lavin.......:thud:
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: Eyal Lavin on February 12, 2012, 05:28:21 AM
Quote from: Desert_Rose14;9139
OMG....just realized I'm replying to Eyal Lavin.......:thud:

La‘azazel. Another fatality already? I haven't even been here that long!
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: Windsor on February 12, 2012, 05:37:05 AM
Quote from: Eyal Lavin;9142
La‘azazel. Another fatality already? I haven't even been here that long!


Oh please!  I wouldn’t get too cocky there buddy…everyone here might notbe so taken with you.  Besides, Iunderstand that you’ve broken more than a few hearts along the way.
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: Eyal Lavin on February 12, 2012, 05:40:21 AM
Quote from: Windsor;9145
…everyone here might notbe so taken with you.


Maybe I can change that. :flirting:
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: Desert_Rose14 on February 12, 2012, 07:05:43 AM
Quote from: Eyal Lavin;9137
...I have a job which requires my traveling frequently...

We all know what you do for a living, so you don't have to act like it's a secret with us. Besides, we won't tell anyone you're really an operative for the Mossad. What happens on the forums, stays on the forums. :icon_smile:
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: Eyal Lavin on February 12, 2012, 07:19:39 AM
Quote from: Desert_Rose14;9164
We all know what you do for a living, so you don't have to act like it's a secret with us. Besides, we won't tell anyone you're really an operative for the Mossad. What happens on the forums, stays on the forums. :icon_smile:


I certainly hope so.
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: Ayla on February 12, 2012, 11:25:28 AM
Oh... wow! That's so unbelievable! You, here, with all of us, sharing the few things you want or can... Well, as you suggest above, I'd like to ask you something, and I hope you CAN answer me. Here it goes... what would you make you leave your current profession? Would you do it for love or not?

By the way, you forgot to add a "HOLA" to your greeting. Among us, there are some women as me that the Spanish is their native language. Anyway, I WON'T be upset with you if you promise me you'll spend an evening with me, just talking... I know, I know... I won't ask you too many questions about your profession. There are other things about you that interest me much more... :eyebrowswiggle:
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: Eyal Lavin on February 12, 2012, 04:49:18 PM
Quote from: Ayla;9175
Oh... wow! That's so unbelievable! You, here, with all of us, sharing the few things you want or can... Well, as you suggest above, I'd like to ask you something, and I hope you CAN answer me. Here it goes... what would you make you leave your current profession? Would you do it for love or not?


Love is a tricky thing when it comes to my job, and I suppose it would all come down to whether I met the right person.

And in regards to my speaking Spanish, perhaps this will help: ¿Hola, como estás?
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: Ayla on February 12, 2012, 07:23:02 PM
Quote from: Eyal Lavin;9178
Love is a tricky thing when it comes to my job, and I suppose it would all come down to whether I met the right person.

And in regards to my speaking Spanish, perhaps this will help: ¿Hola, como estás?

I agree with you, Eyal. All depends on who is worth enough to do it. I'd like to think that some day your heart can be tamed and spend the rest of your life with this woman by your side.

And thanks so much for this detail of yours with my native language. And replying to your question... estoy muy bien, ahora que tú estás aquí. In case you don't understand, use Babylon to translate it.. LOL
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: Eyal Lavin on February 12, 2012, 11:11:26 PM
Quote from: Ayla;9193
I agree with you, Eyal. All depends on who is worth enough to do it. I'd like to think that some day your heart can be tamed and spend the rest of your life with this woman by your side.

I've had the pleasure of knowing a woman who understands the pressures and stress of my job. But I'm not saying anything else about it. That is a "covert affair"...at least for now. :icon_e_wink:

Quote from: Ayla;9193
And thanks so much for this detail of yours with my native language. And replying to your question... estoy muy bien, ahora que tú estás aquí. In case you don't understand, use Babylon to translate it.. LOL

Since I'm not yet fluent in Spanish, I'll try my best to respond to you: Gracias por sus amables palabras.
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: Ayla on February 13, 2012, 07:58:07 PM
Quote from: Eyal Lavin;9246
I've had the pleasure of knowing a woman who understands the pressures and stress of my job. But I'm not saying anything else about it. That is a "covert affair"...at least for now. :icon_e_wink:

Since I'm not yet fluent in Spanish, I'll try my best to respond to you: Gracias por sus amables palabras.

You know... I'm eager to know much more, but as I know you won't tell me a little thing, I won't press you.

Thanks so much. You did finely. At least, when you set out to behave as a nice man, I see you even cute.
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: darksoldier24 on February 13, 2012, 08:02:15 PM
Hi Oded. You may not remember but I met you when you and Michael presented soldiers with awards after we got back from NTC. But then you met alot of soldiers that day. It was at Fort Lewis.
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: InsaneMisha on February 14, 2012, 04:23:51 AM
EYAAAAL!  What are you doing out of our safe house?!? :poke::strange::rolleyes::snooty::icon_twisted:


You're in a biiiig trouble, mister! :icon_twisted:
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: Desert_Rose14 on February 14, 2012, 05:13:49 AM
Quote from: InsaneMisha;9345
EYAAAAL!  What are you doing out of our safe house?!? :poke::strange::rolleyes::snooty::icon_twisted:


You're in a biiiig trouble, mister! :icon_twisted:

Eyal has to make his rounds to all us ladies, Misha. Maybe now that Ardeth's here, he can teach Eyal how to share. :icon_e_wink:
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: Eyal Lavin on February 14, 2012, 05:25:35 AM
Quote from: InsaneMisha;9345
You're in a biiiig trouble, mister! :icon_twisted:

Will a spanking ensue for punishment? :naughty:
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: InsaneMisha on February 14, 2012, 05:46:06 AM
Quote from: Desert_Rose14;9350
Eyal has to make his rounds to all us ladies, Misha. Maybe now that Ardeth's here, he can teach Eyal how to share. :icon_e_wink:

Share?  WTF is that?  I don't share.  Pfffttt!!!!  :snooty:
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: InsaneMisha on February 14, 2012, 05:46:43 AM
Quote from: Eyal Lavin;9353
Will a spanking ensue for punishment? :naughty:

  :icon_twisted::naughty:  Well?  What are you waiting for?  :tapfoot:
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: Desert_Rose14 on February 14, 2012, 05:50:59 AM
Quote from: InsaneMisha;9356
Share?  WTF is that?  I don't share.  Pfffttt!!!!  :snooty:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: Eyal Lavin on February 14, 2012, 06:06:09 AM
Quote from: InsaneMisha;9357
:icon_twisted::naughty:  Well?  What are you waiting for?  :tapfoot:

If I'm to join you, Misha, then perhaps I should let Windsor know I won't be home tonight. If I at least warn her this time, then there's less of a chance she'll be upset with me.

Now, where were we? :eyebrowswiggle:
Title: Re: Shalom/Sholem-Aleykhem/Guten Tag/Bonjour/Hello
Post by: InsaneMisha on February 14, 2012, 08:11:28 AM
Quote from: Eyal Lavin;9363
If I'm to join you, Misha, then perhaps I should let Windsor know I won't be home tonight. If I at least warn her this time, then there's less of a chance she'll be upset with me.

Now, where were we? :eyebrowswiggle:

Lead me that way, m'dear.