Author Topic: Shalom/Hello  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Eli Kohlberg, M.D.

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 176
    • View Profile
Shalom/Hello
« on: January 16, 2013, 06:21:41 AM »
Hi everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Eli Kohlberg - a very close friend of Rose's. My full name is Eliam, but I prefer to be called Eli; though I've inherited the nicknames of E, Dr. K, Doc, Kohlberg, E-man, Eli-dude, and lochem. Presently, I'm working as an Attending trauma surgeon at Northwestern Memorial in Chicago, though I'm originally from Tel Aviv, Israel. I'm fluent in Hebrew, Arabic, French, German, and English. I look forward to getting to know everyone on here.  

For those of you who do know me, I'm glad to be here with you all. :smile:

- E
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 05:17:17 PM by Eli Kohlberg, M.D. »

Offline Eyal Lavin

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 466
    • View Profile
Re: Shalom/Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 06:36:17 AM »
Quote from: Eli Kohlberg, M.D.;15196
Hi everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Eli Kohlberg - a very close friend of Rose's. My full name is Eliam, but I prefer to be called Eli; though I've inherited the nicknames of E, Dr. K, Doc, Kohlberg, E-man, Eli-dude, and lochem. Presently, I'm working as an Attending trauma surgeon at Northwestern Memorial in Chicago, though I'm originally from Tel Aviv, Israel. I'm fluent in Hebrew, Arabic, French, German, and English. I look forward to getting to know everyone on here.  

For those of you who do know me, I'm glad to be here with you all.

- E

Were we in Med School together?

Offline Eli Kohlberg, M.D.

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 176
    • View Profile
Re: Shalom/Hello
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 07:09:44 AM »
Quote from: Eyal Lavin;15200
Were we in Med School together?

I don't know. Were we?

Offline Desert_Rose14

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2230
    • View Profile
Re: Shalom/Hello
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 07:14:47 AM »
ELI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*SQUEEE*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad you finally got your own account on here! (Not that I minded you working via mine). Oh it's so exciting to see you on here! :snoopydance2:

Offline Frank Donovan

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 587
    • View Profile
Re: Shalom/Hello
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 02:35:34 PM »
Eli! How's it going? It's great you could join us on here. :smile: You just couldn't keep away from the action, could you? :001_laugh:

Offline Carlos Olivera

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 829
    • View Profile
Re: Shalom/Hello
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 02:42:57 PM »
Dude! Glad to see you here! :icon_mrgreen:

So Rose kicked you off her account and insisted you get your own? :rotflmao:

Man...things are going to be fun now that you're here.

Offline Eli Kohlberg, M.D.

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 176
    • View Profile
Re: Shalom/Hello
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 02:56:13 PM »
Eyal: Now that I think about it, it's possible we could have been in med school together. Were you at TAU?

Rose: Ahavah, I'm excited to be here too. Todah for allowing me to use your account up until now and helping me set up my own.

Frank: I didn't want to miss out on all the fun.

Carlos: I was under the impression that things here were already fun.

Thank you all for the welcome. It really is great to be here.

Offline Desert_Rose14

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2230
    • View Profile
Re: Shalom/Hello
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 03:02:32 PM »
Quote from: Eli Kohlberg, M.D.;15212
Rose: Ahavah, I'm excited to be here too. Todah for allowing me to use your account up until now and helping me set up my own.

Of course, teenok. :swoon:

Nancy's going to flip when she hears you're on here. :icon_wink:

Offline Eli Kohlberg, M.D.

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 176
    • View Profile
Re: Shalom/Hello
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2013, 05:16:37 PM »
Quote from: Desert_Rose14;15213
Nancy's going to flip when she hears you're on here. :icon_wink:

*chuckles* Should I expect lots of *SQUEES* then?

And I see you're also an active member of the *SQUEE* club. :icon_e_wink:

I'm flattered you both react to me this way. :blush:

Offline Desert_Rose14

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2230
    • View Profile
Re: Shalom/Hello
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2013, 06:20:47 PM »
Quote from: Eli Kohlberg, M.D.;15218
*chuckles* Should I expect lots of *SQUEES* then?

Probably, and you know how much you love them from her. :eyebrowswiggle:

Quote from: Eli Kohlberg, M.D.;15218
And I see you're also an active member of the *SQUEE* club. :icon_e_wink:

Only when it comes to you and Dhay'mien...and Oded. :swoon:

Quote from: Eli Kohlberg, M.D.;15218
I'm flattered you both react to me this way. :blush:

Aww. :hug:

While I can't speak for Nancy, I can't help but fawn over you. :swoon:

Offline Ardeth Bay

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 288
    • View Profile
Re: Shalom/Hello
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2013, 06:58:35 PM »
Eli, ya saHib, what a pleasant surprise to see you here, and under your own authority. *chuckles*

I was speaking to Frank the other day and realized that you and I have not had much time to spend together since you arrived to help Dhay'mien. Perhaps once all of the arrangements are made for Sam's arrival, you and I could meet? I must spend time with the others as well, but I certainly want to make time for you, especially after your heroic efforts to save Dhay'mien.

Take care and hope to see you around the palace.

Your friend,

Ardeth

Offline InsaneMisha

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 434
    • View Profile
Re: Shalom/Hello
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2013, 07:51:31 PM »
Hey, Eli! Shalom! Great to meet you!

Offline Eli Kohlberg, M.D.

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 176
    • View Profile
Re: Shalom/Hello
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2013, 10:00:37 PM »
Quote from: Desert_Rose14;15219
Probably, and you know how much you love them from her. :eyebrowswiggle:


That I do. :icon_mrgreen:

Quote from: Desert_Rose14;15219
Only when it comes to you and Dhay'mien...and Oded. :swoon:

While I can't speak for Nancy, I can't help but fawn over you. :swoon:


Why thank you, ahavah. I'm flattered. :blush:

Offline Eli Kohlberg, M.D.

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 176
    • View Profile
Re: Shalom/Hello
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2013, 10:02:16 PM »
Quote from: InsaneMisha;15228
Hey, Eli! Shalom! Great to meet you!

Thank you for the welcome, Misha. If I'm not mistaken, I believe we've corresponded via text before?

Offline InsaneMisha

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 434
    • View Profile
Re: Shalom/Hello
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2013, 10:36:14 PM »
Quote from: Eli Kohlberg, M.D.;15232
Thank you for the welcome, Misha. If I'm not mistaken, I believe we've corresponded via text before?
Oh yes, we did! Have we met in person, no? :icon_mrgreen:

 


Hosted by flaunt.nu - Privacy Policy - DMCA