Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Agamemnon Petrakis

• View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2012, 07:15:53 PM »
Geez! I think I'm the only one who didn't greet you here. Forgive me, my friend. :angel1: Just busy helping to get ready everything in palace for the great encounter.  I do understand "busy"!  I'm an expert at becoming behindhand on the social aspects of life, myself.  No worries, Miss Ayla!  :mademyday:

Btw, I didn't know she and Julie are already in Cairo, waiting for your arrival (I hope it can be soon).  This is a very recent development.  Haven't been able to get away long enough to notify all.  Am working hard to insure a speedy departure!

So, I'm wondering if they'd like to have a visit of mine, to share a good moment together, I mean, kind of "girls day" while all the people (Carlos, Ines, Windsor, Eyal, Frank and Misha) finally arrive at the palace.  So, I'd like to ask you if you can pass this message to Marylous and Julie. If they agree, I'll ask Ardeth to accompany me to Cairo and leave me with them for a day or two, if he doesn't mind that.  I contacted the ladies and they say they're beyond thrilled; Marylou, to see you and Ardeth again, and Jules to meet you both.  There was something said about having another female with whom to speak.  It seems my cousins Yanni and Yannis are lacking in the conversation department.  They thank you for the very kind thought and hope to see you soon.

Well, Mem, I hope your business doesn't take you for a long time and can give you soon the chance to have a great vacation in the palace with all of us. Working hard toward that end!  

See you soon!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 07:21:23 PM by Agamemnon Petrakis »

Offline LinearCrash

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2012, 12:42:46 AM »
I want to go with you guys but I don't know you all that well yet so heaven knows how good I'd be at conversation haha.

Offline Carlos Olivera

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2012, 01:17:11 AM »
Quote from: LinearCrash;14686
I want to go with you guys but I don't know you all that well yet so heaven knows how good I'd be at conversation haha.

If you're talking about being a part of the palace stuff, you're so joining us. You don't have a choice now. :icon_e_wink:

And if you need help wading through the sea of Medjai warriors, I can help you there. :eyebrowswiggle:

Offline LinearCrash

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2012, 02:23:18 AM »
Quote from: Carlos Olivera;14687
If you're talking about being a part of the palace stuff, you're so joining us. You don't have a choice now. :icon_e_wink:

And if you need help wading through the sea of Medjai warriors, I can help you there. :eyebrowswiggle:

Yeah that's what I'm talking about! And really? Thank you, I think I'll need all the help I can get! :roll:
And y'know what Carlos, I have a feeling we will be best friends by New Years, if not Christmas xD

Offline Mommints

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2012, 03:30:43 AM »
And if you need help wading through the sea of Medjai warriors, I can help you there
Ohhh really. Kind of like Moses parting the red sea, I suppose. Guess I'll have to make sure the Big Boy Brigade is on their best behavior... :001_laugh:
Qulub gama, ruuh fi waqt, ya Ardeth Bay

Offline Mommints

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2012, 03:32:35 AM »
PS -

If you're talking about being a part of the palace stuff, you're so joining us. You don't have a choice now.

Agree!  :D
Qulub gama, ruuh fi waqt, ya Ardeth Bay

Offline LinearCrash

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2012, 04:02:00 AM »
Quote from: Mommints;14691
PS -

Agree!  :D

Oh awesome! Can't wait then, or can I just jump in whenever?

Offline Carlos Olivera

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2012, 05:28:58 AM »
Quote from: LinearCrash;14688
And y'know what Carlos, I have a feeling we will be best friends by New Years, if not Christmas xD

Oh I'm hoping for sooner than that. :icon_e_wink:

Offline LinearCrash

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2012, 06:03:56 AM »
Quote from: Carlos Olivera;14701
Oh I'm hoping for sooner than that. :icon_e_wink:

Like now? *grin* I could go for that.

Offline LinearCrash

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2012, 06:05:25 AM »
eep double posted again lol
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 06:07:26 AM by LinearCrash »

Offline Carlos Olivera

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2012, 05:51:27 PM »
Quote from: LinearCrash;14703
Like now? *grin* I could go for that.

Me too. :icon_e_wink:

Quote from: LinearCrash;14704
eep double posted again lol

Nice to know I have that effect on you. :flirting:

Offline Ayla

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2012, 10:15:07 PM »
Quote from: Agamemnon Petrakis;14682
I contacted the ladies and they say they're beyond thrilled; Marylou, to see you and Ardeth again, and Jules to meet you both. There was something said about having another female with whom to speak. It seems my cousins Yanni and Yannis are lacking in the conversation department. They thank you for the very kind thought and hope to see you soon.

That's great they agree my suggestion. I'll be sure with Ardeth if he doesn't mind too much that, I mean, being apart from him for several days to be with Ms. Marylou and Ms. Jules. I know I had suggested him to stop a little and relax in elsewhere, because I missed him. But I knew I was asking too much of him: after all, he has some duties and they're needed to be care by him. So, as a way to get rid of this stress I'm feeling right now, I guess it could be a good idea going to Cairo with the ladies. This way I won't be in Ardeth's way, and I'll let him work calmly. So, my friend, I'll let you know as soon as I have an answer from the Chieftain.

Ah! Needless to say, Ardeth and I are looking forward to seeing you again. You were so kind with us in Menorca, and I'm sure Ardeth will want to pay you back once you were at the palace. Take care and don't get stressed, Mem. You need to be in one piece when you come here.

Hosted by flaunt.nu - Privacy Policy - DMCA