Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1368 times)

Offline marylou

• View Profile
Hello
« on: November 24, 2012, 09:19:30 PM »
Hello!

I am Agamemnon Petrakis, called Mem, by my friends.  I have been persuaded by those friends to open an account at your lovely Enchanted Visions, rather than "stow away" further on the accounts of others.  

To explain my somewhat awkward status here at this role-play site: if my understanding is correct, my position is that of "Other Character".  I.e., one not based on the characters played by that actor fellow, Oded Fehr.

Respectfully yours,

A. Petrakis

Offline Mommints

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 04:01:55 AM »
Greetings Mem, and welcome.  Me and my crew are glad your here... :icon_wink:
Qulub gama, ruuh fi waqt, ya Ardeth Bay

Offline Windsor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 05:07:03 AM »
Well Mem...it's about time :eyebrowswiggle::tapfoot:but SO glad you finally made it. *winks*

Offline InsaneMisha

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 07:00:43 AM »
Hey, Mem! :wavey:

Offline Agamemnon Petrakis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 08:52:45 AM »
Thank you all for your very kind welcome!

As you can see, YT botched the first try at posting through my own account.  I received a talking-to from our good friend, Miss Marylou.  At this time, there is a crowd of techies at my elbow, to insure that I do this correctly.  They are all, however, shouting instructions to me at the same.  Confusing...I must "Post Quick Reply"...now!

Offline Windsor

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 08:55:42 AM »
Oooh!  One Official Post!!!  It actually worked.  :welcome1::yourock::yahoo:  Well Done my friend.

Offline Desert_Rose14

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 02:44:17 AM »
MEM!!!!! So awesome to see you on here! :banana:

Offline Agamemnon Petrakis

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2012, 09:12:07 PM »
Quote from: Desert_Rose14;14427
MEM!!!!! So awesome to see you on here! :banana:

Thank you, Miss Rose, for the enthusiastic greeting!  :icon_biggrin:

Am taking a few moments away from the office chaos to touch base.  I'm once again occupying the penthouse as my lovely guests, the Misses Marylou and Julie, have moved on to enjoy the sights of Cairo.  While it is pleasant to have access to my own place again, Athens has become far too quiet without them.  Far too quiet...

Offline Desert_Rose14

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2012, 01:54:33 AM »
Quote from: Agamemnon Petrakis;14438
Thank you, Miss Rose, for the enthusiastic greeting!  :icon_biggrin:

You are most welcome, Monsieur Mem! :icon_wink:

Quote from: Agamemnon Petrakis;14438
Am taking a few moments away from the office chaos to touch base.  I'm once again occupying the penthouse as my lovely guests, the Misses Marylou and Julie, have moved on to enjoy the sights of Cairo.  While it is pleasant to have access to my own place again, Athens has become far too quiet without them.  Far too quiet...

Okay, seriously, Mem. Forgive my informality but you need to get your arse away from that office. Come to the palace and spend some quality time with your friends. I'm sure your sanity would appreciate it. :icon_biggrin:

Offline Carlos Olivera

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2012, 09:32:15 PM »
Mem, dude! So glad to see you on here! :happy:

Offline Frank Donovan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 09:54:11 PM »
Hey, Mem! Glad to see you're on here with your own account. :icon_wink:

Offline marylou

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2012, 01:29:43 AM »
Quote from: Carlos Olivera;14443
Mem, dude! So glad to see you on here! :happy:
 I'm glad you're glad...Dude.  :icon_mrgreen:  

Are you and Ines still in Paree?  

I'm aboard a container ship cruising (verrry slowly), in the general direction of the Red Sea.  Among other things, we carry relief supplies to be distributed by the Eritrian gov't. where needed.  Our floating mousetrap is loaded with tasty cheese...now we wait for the mice to appear.  The waiting is the worst part of an operation, wouldn't you say?

Offline marylou

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2012, 01:34:25 AM »
Quote from: Frank Donovan;14446
Hey, Mem! Glad to see you're on here with your own account. :icon_wink:
 The lovely Miss Marylou threw some heavy-handed hints that I should make arrangements for my own account.  Something about a girl and her privacy...   She kicked me out...   Cruel. :pout:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 01:36:55 AM by marylou »

Offline Frank Donovan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2012, 01:46:42 AM »
Quote from: marylou;14450
The lovely Miss Marylou threw some heavy-handed hints that I should make arrangements for my own account.  Something about a girl and her privacy...   She kicked me out...   Cruel. :pout:

Apparently, you're more clever than she, my friend, since you've been able to post from her account again. :rotflmao:

If you're this good at hacking into her account, you'll have to share your secret with me. It'd be good for business (not to hack her account but to get into the accounts of "the baddies"). :icon_wink:

Offline Carlos Olivera

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2012, 01:51:54 AM »
Quote from: marylou;14449
I'm glad you're glad...Dude.  :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks, dude.  

Are you and Ines still in Paree?

For the moment. We'll be leaving soon on a flight out to the palace. I can't wait to see everyone again. Speaking of which, am I gonna have to pry you from your desk so you can come and join us? I really hope you'll be able to hang out with us all this time.  

I'm aboard a container ship cruising (verrry slowly), in the general direction of the Red Sea.  Among other things, we carry relief supplies to be distributed by the Eritrian gov't. where needed.  Our floating mousetrap is loaded with tasty cheese...now we wait for the mice to appear.  The waiting is the worst part of an operation, wouldn't you say?

I agree. And speaking of operations, you ever need me for anything, just let me know. I'm happy to help you out where/when you need it. :icon_e_wink:

Hosted by flaunt.nu - Privacy Policy - DMCA