Author Topic: Hi there!  (Read 1135 times)

Offline LinearCrash

• View Profile
Hi there!
« on: October 28, 2012, 02:10:38 PM »
Hey there! I'm Katie, and I just found the place! I think I'm going to really like it here. *giggle*

Anyway I do like to write, and currently I'm plotting out a Resident Evil movieverse AU for Nanowrimo where Carlos never died, I really hope I can pull it off. I honestly do not know how I could get so attached to one man in just two movies to be the absolute wreck that I was when he died. It's like I said in Alice's thread: I managed to hold it all back until Alice kissed Carlos then BAM, there went the tears. I just couldn't do that again in my writing, I just couldn't.

So anyway, yes, hello, I'm new, and I might throw some sneak previews of my story up here as I go along. :)

Offline Desert_Rose14

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hi there!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 04:06:48 PM »
Quote from: LinearCrash;14183
Hey there! I'm Katie, and I just found the place! I think I'm going to really like it here. *giggle*

Anyway I do like to write, and currently I'm plotting out a Resident Evil movieverse AU for Nanowrimo where Carlos never died, I really hope I can pull it off. I honestly do not know how I could get so attached to one man in just two movies to be the absolute wreck that I was when he died. It's like I said in Alice's thread: I managed to hold it all back until Alice kissed Carlos then BAM, there went the tears. I just couldn't do that again in my writing, I just couldn't.

Hey there, and welcome to the forums! :wavey:

:welcome1:

So anyway, yes, hello, I'm new, and I might throw some sneak previews of my story up here as I go along. :)

There's a space on the forums where you can post short snippets/excerpts from stories you might have (it's called Sweet Dreams, and you can post your "sneak previews" there). If you have a full story written for Carlos, there's actually a fanfic site (affiliated with these forums) that many of us have posted our stories to.

Here's the site: http://fanfiction.oded-fehr.net/

Again, welcome and enjoy your stay with us!

Offline LinearCrash

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 01:39:02 PM »
Awesome thank you!

Offline Mommints

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 04:23:06 PM »
:welcome2:  Desert Rose pretty much covered the posting part, and I have to admit that posting snippets under the Sweet Dreams section is a great way to see how a story 'lays out' so to speak, plus the wonderful members here often critique/review/comment.

Enjoy your stay!  :smile:
Qulub gama, ruuh fi waqt, ya Ardeth Bay

Offline LinearCrash

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 06:10:26 PM »
Will do! Thank you!

Offline marylou

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM »
 ...I'm plotting out a Resident Evil movieverse AU for Nanowrimo where Carlos never died...

Now that would be a good universe...one where Carlos never died...hangin' on to read that one!  

Welcome to the mayhem!

Offline InsaneMisha

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 06:56:47 AM »
:welcome3: Hey....great to see here! :wavey:

Offline Eyal Lavin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 05:10:59 PM »

Well Hello there Katie.  Eyal Lavin here.  Just thought I would say hello.  Not sure why you are wasting your time on Carlos when you could be writing about me *laughs*.  (Carlos is gonna love this comment now isn't he?) *chuckles*  So welcome to the party.  E :eyebrowswiggle:

Offline LinearCrash

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 08:13:15 PM »
Hi Eyal, I was wondering where you were!
Also:
Did I ever mention that my biggest weakness is attractive men who speak foreign languages? I'm in so much trouble here, but it is so worth it. *snicker*

Offline Carlos Olivera

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2012, 02:55:04 AM »
Quote from: LinearCrash;14618
Hi Eyal, I was wondering where you were!
Also:
Did I ever mention that my biggest weakness is attractive men who speak foreign languages? I'm in so much trouble here, but it is so worth it. *snicker*

And what about the rest of us? :pout:

Seriously, why does Eyal get all the love around here?

Offline Agamemnon Petrakis

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2012, 03:20:21 AM »
Quote from: Carlos Olivera;14626
And what about the rest of us? :pout:

Seriously, why does Eyal get all the love around here?
 Time to learn that espaņol, Amigo?

Offline Carlos Olivera

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2012, 04:43:45 AM »
Quote from: Agamemnon Petrakis;14630
Time to learn that espaņol, Amigo?

Hey! I know some Spanish, thanks to Ines.

Offline LinearCrash

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2012, 04:52:50 AM »
Just don't speak Spanish around me and I promise I won't swoon *giggle* And Carlos, you will always be my favorite, I pinkie swear! XD

Offline Carlos Olivera

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2012, 05:46:13 AM »
Quote from: LinearCrash;14634
Just don't speak Spanish around me and I promise I won't swoon *giggle*

Gracias seņorita.

:eyebrowswiggle:

Quote from: LinearCrash;14634
And Carlos, you will always be my favorite, I pinkie swear! XD

HA! So Eyal doesn't get all the ladies on here! :yahoo:

Offline Ardeth Bay

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2012, 05:54:45 AM »
Greetings, Katie. I apologize for the tardiness of my welcome: there are always duties and tasks that need my attention.

Again, welcome and enjoy your stay (especially with Carlos whom you seem quite taken with).

Hosted by flaunt.nu - Privacy Policy - DMCA