Author Topic: Sorry to drop in unannounced....  (Read 330 times)

Offline Alice

• View Profile
Sorry to drop in unannounced....
« on: October 22, 2012, 05:40:58 AM »
But I didn't have your phone number!

Hi I'm new to the board....so far loving all the Oded love. I am a big...BIG fan of Eyal. Nothing says hot like a sexy spy.

I also really like his character Carlos in the Resident Evil movies....was very disappointed he wasn't in the new one more but fingers crossed for the final one....if they do one :)

Offline InsaneMisha

• View Profile
Re: Sorry to drop in unannounced....
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 06:30:07 AM »
Quote from: Alice;14120

Hi I'm new to the board....so far loving all the Oded love. I am a big...BIG fan of Eyal. Nothing says hot like a sexy spy.

I also really like his character Carlos in the Resident Evil movies....was very disappointed he wasn't in the new one more but fingers crossed for the final one....if they do one :)

Love Eyal's quote! :rotflmao: Welcome to this board, Alice! :icon_twisted:

Offline Windsor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 06:40:53 AM »
Quote from: Alice;14120

"You weren't doing anything today were you?"  

Welcome.  I am a BIG Eyal fan too.  Should be fun!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 07:22:08 AM by Windsor »

Offline Desert_Rose14

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 07:26:51 PM »
Welcome!!!! :wavey:

:welcome1:

I'm also a big Eyal fan. :swoon:

Offline Alice

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 02:26:50 AM »
Aww Thanks everyone! Rightnow Im watching Resident Evil Extinction....I think this is my favorite....Carlos is sexy

Offline LinearCrash

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 02:03:34 PM »
Quote from: Alice;14133
Aww Thanks everyone! Rightnow Im watching Resident Evil Extinction....I think this is my favorite....Carlos is sexy

Oh hell yes he is. XD I just don't like Extinction cause he died in it, though. I mean, how the hell could I get so attached to one man in just two movies to be such an absolute mess when he died? I managed to hold in the tears until Alice kissed him then BAM, waterfall time. *snicker*

Also, hello, I'm new too :)

Offline Desert_Rose14

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 04:02:30 PM »
Quote from: LinearCrash;14182
Oh hell yes he is. XD I just don't like Extinction cause he died in it, though. I mean, how the hell could I get so attached to one man in just two movies to be such an absolute mess when he died? I managed to hold in the tears until Alice kissed him then BAM, waterfall time. *snicker*

Also, hello, I'm new too :)

I agree that I got attached to Carlos to, and even though he died to save everyone, I really don't see why his death was necessary - there were so many other ways around it. But what can you do? Yeah, they bring him back in Retribution but I think his fate in that's pretty obvious too. Sure, Carlos was a fan favourite, but if you're just going to kill him again, what's the point of even bringing him back? As much as I love Carlos, they shouldn't have resurrected him unless they planned on keeping his character alive if there's to be another movie after Retribution. Sure, Oded even said in an interview that they can bring him back again, but what's the point if it's just going to end in angst for us if they kill him again? :2081_bawling:

Hosted by flaunt.nu - Privacy Policy - DMCA