Author Topic: Hey, Everyone  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Ardeth Bay

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 288
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2012, 04:18:47 AM »
Quote from: Ayla;10373
And I'm so happy you finally did it... :dreaming:

As am I, habibti.

Offline Carlos Olivera

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 829
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2012, 04:45:48 AM »
Quote from: Windsor;10401


Carlos's quote: "I don't mind you throwing yourself at me; and I'm sureEli would understand why you're doing it"

Sorry it was meant to be directed at Carlos. Eli would understand Rose throwingherself at you Carlos? That sounds so humble.  :ahem:


Sometimes women can't help themselves when they come across a good-looking guy. :naughty: Look at yourself with Eyal, Windsor. :eyebrowswiggle:

Offline Desert_Rose14

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2230
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2012, 04:54:19 AM »
Quote from: Carlos Olivera;10416
Sometimes women can't help themselves when they come across a good-looking guy. :naughty:

This is true. I nearly jumped Eli the first time I saw him. And Carlos, you're just so damned handsome, it's no wonder I launched myself at you. And after explaining to Eli, he said it was fine, as long as it was a one-time-only deal. So, I promised him I'd control myself. :angel1:

Quote from: Carlos Olivera;10416
Look at yourself with Eyal, Windsor. :eyebrowswiggle:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Carlos Olivera

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 829
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2012, 05:04:13 AM »
Quote from: Desert_Rose14;10420
And Carlos, you're just so damned handsome, it's no wonder I launched myself at you.

And I loved every second of it, Rose. :eyebrowswiggle: :001_laugh:

Quote from: Desert_Rose14;10420
And after explaining to Eli, he said it was fine, as long as it was a one-time-only deal. So, I promised him I'd control myself. :angel1:

OOOOHHHHHHH! :pout:

Offline Desert_Rose14

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2230
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2012, 05:08:11 AM »
Quote from: Carlos Olivera;10423
OOOOHHHHHHH! :pout:

Sorry, Carlos, but I have to remain faithful to my man. He's been through a lot, especially in the relationship department, so I know he couldn't handle it if I continued to betray him.

Offline Carlos Olivera

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 829
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2012, 05:11:56 AM »
Quote from: Desert_Rose14;10426
Sorry, Carlos, but I have to remain faithful to my man. He's been through a lot, especially in the relationship department, so I know he couldn't handle it if I continued to betray him.

Aww! But it was so FUN!!!! :2153_wailing:

Offline Desert_Rose14

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2230
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2012, 05:21:24 AM »
Quote from: Carlos Olivera;10428
Aww! But it was so FUN!!!! :2153_wailing:

I know, but Eli can only take so much of me getting involved with you boys, and I respect him too much to just leave him and say "Sorry, teenok. I'm spending the night with Carlos." The hurt in his eyes would break my heart. :2081_bawling:

Offline Carlos Olivera

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 829
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2012, 05:25:28 AM »
Quote from: Desert_Rose14;10430
I know, but Eli can only take so much of me getting involved with you boys, and I respect him too much to just leave him and say "Sorry, teenok. I'm spending the night with Carlos." The hurt in his eyes would break my heart. :2081_bawling:

*sigh* Alright. Eli's a good guy, and I wouldn't want to betray him, either. But hey, you did mention Anjel elsewhere. Tell her I'm waiting. :eyebrowswiggle:

Offline Desert_Rose14

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2230
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2012, 05:28:30 AM »
Quote from: Carlos Olivera;10431
*sigh* Alright. Eli's a good guy, and I wouldn't want to betray him, either.

Thanks, Carlos. I knew you'd understand. :hug2:

 
Quote from: Carlos Olivera;10431
But hey, you did mention Anjel elsewhere. Tell her I'm waiting. :eyebrowswiggle:

:rotflmao: Tell her yourself the next time she's on here. :icon_wink:

Offline Carlos Olivera

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 829
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2012, 05:29:48 AM »
Quote from: Desert_Rose14;10432
Thanks, Carlos. I knew you'd understand. :hug2:

No probs. But if Eli's ever away and you need some company, you know how to get a hold of me. :icon_e_wink:

Offline Desert_Rose14

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2230
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2012, 05:31:03 AM »
Quote from: Carlos Olivera;10433
No probs. But if Eli's ever away and you need some company, you know how to get a hold of me. :icon_e_wink:

Thanks, Carlos. :hug:

Offline Carlos Olivera

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 829
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2012, 05:32:33 AM »
Quote from: Desert_Rose14;10434
Thanks, Carlos. :hug:

Ooo...don't hug me too tightly, Rose. I might get the wrong impression. :eyebrowswiggle:

Offline Desert_Rose14

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2230
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2012, 05:35:11 AM »
Quote from: Carlos Olivera;10435
Ooo...don't hug me too tightly, Rose. I might get the wrong impression. :eyebrowswiggle:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You know, I think it's time to get you on a plane to go visit Anjel. Then you can go wiggle your eyebrows at her. :icon_e_biggrin:

Offline Carlos Olivera

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 829
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2012, 05:36:26 AM »
Quote from: Desert_Rose14;10436
You know, I think it's time to get you on a plane to go visit Anjel. Then you can go wiggle your eyebrows at her. :icon_e_biggrin:

I am SO down with that. :flirting:

Offline Desert_Rose14

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2230
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2012, 05:37:44 AM »
Quote from: Carlos Olivera;10437
I am SO down with that. :flirting:

I knew you would be. :icon_e_wink:

 


Hosted by flaunt.nu - Privacy Policy - DMCA