Author Topic: Hey, Everyone  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Frank Donovan

• View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 03:20:16 AM »
Quote from: Carlos Olivera;10242
I've been pretty well...just working for private clients, like I said my intro. It keeps me busy, and I like helping people where I can.

It's good you're keeping busy. I can certainly relate to that - things have been crazy here with me too. There's a lot we need to catch up on. What do you say to drinks tomorrow night? I'm buying. :icon_wink:

Quote from: Carlos Olivera;10242
Like you said, I wonder how long it'll be before another one of us joins the forums. What's your bet? Antoine? Farik? Zankou? Dr. Nick?

My money's either on Zankou or Antoine - Zankou, because he'd love the attention, and Antoine because he'd have all the ladies in the palm of his hand. However, if Antoine did come on here, we'd be out of luck with the ladies, Carlos - Antoine's such a charmer. :icon_rolleyes:

Offline Ardeth Bay

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 04:12:57 AM »
Greetings from Cairo, Carlos. As I have said in the post in my thread, I am sorry I was not here to welcome you properly when you joined the forums. I am glad you see you here, my friend, and I am hoping we are able to speak soon. It has been quite some time since we have seen or spoken to one another, so I am hoping we can "catch up" soon.

I hope you have been well.

Offline Carlos Olivera

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2012, 05:37:16 AM »
Quote from: Frank Donovan;10275
There's a lot we need to catch up on. What do you say to drinks tomorrow night? I'm buying. :icon_wink:

Count me in, Frank! I'm there!

Quote from: Frank Donovan;10275
However, if Antoine did come on here, we'd be out of luck with the ladies, Carlos - Antoine's such a charmer. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm actually worried about when Eyal comes back from Paris. If he changes his attitude and slips into seduction mode, then we're screwed with the ladies. He's quite the charmer himself, which is unfortunate for us... :gahwarrior:

Quote from: Ardeth Bay;10287
Greetings from Cairo, Carlos. As I have said in the post in my thread, I am sorry I was not here to welcome you properly when you joined the forums. I am glad you see you here, my friend, and I am hoping we are able to speak soon. It has been quite some time since we have seen or spoken to one another, so I am hoping we can "catch up" soon.

I hope you have been well.

Don't apologize, Ardeth. Stuff comes up and you have to deal with it. Whatever made you return to Cairo was important; and now that you've dealt with it, hopefully you can relax and join in the convos on here. Or better yet, fly out here ASAP and you can join Frank and I for drinks tomorrow night. It'd be great for the three of us to catch up. So what do you say? Are you in? :eyebrow:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 05:39:40 AM by Carlos Olivera »

Offline Desert_Rose14

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2012, 04:11:54 PM »
Quote from: Carlos Olivera;10290
I'm actually worried about when Eyal comes back from Paris. If he changes his attitude and slips into seduction mode, then we're screwed with the ladies. He's quite the charmer himself, which is unfortunate for us...

Oh, don't underestimate yourself, Carlos, the same goes for Frank, too. You're both quite charming and lovely yourselves. I won't deny that when Eyal's in full seduction mode, he is irresistible, but you two can work the charm really well too. :swoon:

Hell, did you forget yesterday so quickly, Carlos? :blush:

Offline Carlos Olivera

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2012, 04:23:20 PM »
Quote from: Desert_Rose14;10303
Hell, did you forget yesterday so quickly, Carlos? :blush:

I couldn't possibly forget that, Rose. Maybe I should make another open invitation soon? :eyebrowswiggle:

Offline Frank Donovan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2012, 04:30:20 PM »
Count me in, Frank! I'm there!

Perfect. I'll let you know later where/when we'll meet. :icon_cool:

I'm actually worried about when Eyal comes back from Paris. If he changes his attitude and slips into seduction mode, then we're screwed with the ladies. He's quite the charmer himself, which is unfortunate for us...

I agree - when Eyal chooses to be, he can pretty much seduce any lady he wants. I don't know from personal experience (thank God), but from what I've heard from the ladies, I can see how "good" he can be. *sigh* You're right, Carlos - if Eyal has a good time with Windsor in Paris, then he'll probably come back glowing, and then we'll both be screwed. :frown:

Quote from: Carlos Olivera;10306
I couldn't possibly forget that, Rose. Maybe I should make another open invitation soon? :eyebrowswiggle:

:001_laugh: You two are too much sometimes.

Offline Carlos Olivera

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2012, 04:48:51 PM »
Quote from: Frank Donovan;10308
Perfect. I'll let you know later where/when we'll meet. :icon_cool:

Sounds good. Let me know what time, and I'll be ready. Looking forward to seeing you so we can catch up. :icon_e_biggrin:

I agree - when Eyal chooses to be, he can pretty much seduce any lady he wants. I don't know from personal experience (thank God), but from what I've heard from the ladies, I can see how "good" he can be. *sigh* You're right, Carlos - if Eyal has a good time with Windsor in Paris, then he'll probably come back glowing, and then we'll both be screwed. :frown:

Yeah. :brickwall:

:001_laugh: You two are too much sometimes.

Thanks, Frank. I'm glad I could make you laugh. :icon_biggrin:

Offline Ardeth Bay

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2012, 04:55:37 PM »
Don't apologize, Ardeth. Stuff comes up and you have to deal with it. Whatever made you return to Cairo was important; and now that you've dealt with it, hopefully you can relax and join in the convos on here. Or better yet, fly out here ASAP and you can join Frank and I for drinks tomorrow night. It'd be great for the three of us to catch up. So what do you say? Are you in? :eyebrow:

Yes, I hope I am able to relax for the time being and catch up on everything I have missed on here in my absence. Unfortunately, I will not be able to join you and Frank for drinks tonight - not only will I not be there in time, I need to make a very important visit elsewhere. But I will certainly join you both at another time.

Offline Desert_Rose14

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2012, 05:05:51 PM »
Quote from: Carlos Olivera;10306

Ooo...Carlos. Don't tempt me. :naughty:

Eli might get jealous to know I keep throwing myself at you. :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 01:26:15 AM by Desert_Rose14 »

Offline Carlos Olivera

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2012, 01:52:40 AM »
Quote from: Desert_Rose14;10323
Ooo...Carlos. Don't tempt me. :naughty:

Nothing wrong with a little temptation, Rose. :eyebrowswiggle:

Quote from: Desert_Rose14;10323
Eli might get jealous to know I keep throwing myself at you. :rotflmao:

I don't mind you throwing yourself at me; and I'm sure Eli would understand why you're doing it. :001_laugh:

Offline Windsor

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2012, 03:19:57 AM »
Quote from: Carlos Olivera;10354
Nothing wrong with a little temptation, Rose. :eyebrowswiggle:

I don't mind you throwing yourself at me; and I'm sure Eli would understand why you're doing it. :001_laugh:

And why is that Rose? :icon_e_surprised:

Offline Ayla

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2012, 08:45:58 AM »
Quote from: Ardeth Bay;10318
... I need to make a very important visit elsewhere...

And I'm so happy you finally did it... :dreaming:

Offline Desert_Rose14

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2012, 11:07:52 PM »
Quote from: Windsor;10363
And why is that Rose? :icon_e_surprised:

I don't follow. :icon_e_confused:

Offline Windsor

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2012, 12:19:50 AM »
Quote from: Desert_Rose14;10399
Idon't follow. [/FONT][/COLOR]                              

Carlos's quote: "I don't mind you throwing yourself at me; and I'm sureEli would understand why you're doing it"

Sorry it was meant to be directed at Carlos. Eli would understand Rose throwingherself at you Carlos? That sounds so humble.  :ahem:[/FONT][/COLOR]

Offline Desert_Rose14

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2012, 12:55:02 AM »
Quote from: Windsor;10401

Carlos's quote: "I don't mind you throwing yourself at me; and I'm sureEli would understand why you're doing it"

Sorry it was meant to be directed at Carlos. Eli would understand Rose throwingherself at you Carlos? That sounds so humble.  :ahem:

Oh, I see. I thought that was directed at me. :ohwell:

Hosted by flaunt.nu - Privacy Policy - DMCA