Author Topic: Hey, Everyone  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Carlos Olivera

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 829
    • View Profile
Hey, Everyone
« on: February 23, 2012, 03:16:50 AM »
Hey everyone. I'm Carlos. Some of you know who I am already, but for those of you who don't here's a quick blurb about me.

I used to work for the Umbrella Corporation as part of their Biohazard Countermeasure Force, but was dismissed for disobeying orders. I suppose that's what happens when you try to be a nice guy and help someone who needs it. Oh well. Now I work independently, mostly in security, investigations, or other related services people need me for.

Over and out.

Offline Eyal Lavin

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 466
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 03:43:18 AM »
You're here now too? Maybe I will have to take Windsor up on her offer now and get away from here for a while...

Offline Desert_Rose14

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2230
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 03:49:41 AM »
Quote from: Eyal Lavin;10180
You're here now too?

Oh cripes...*mutters under breath* Do you always have to be so rude when people join the forums? :icon_confused:

Anyways, Carlos...glad you could join us here. :yahoo: Just ignore Eyal. He's getting jealous that he's not getting the attention he needs from us ladies.  Hope you enjoy your stay!

Offline Carlos Olivera

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 829
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 03:57:23 AM »
Quote from: Desert_Rose14;10182
Anyways, Carlos...glad you could join us here. :yahoo:...Hope you enjoy your stay!

Thanks, Rose. :happy:

Offline Windsor

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1148
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 04:17:13 AM »
Quote from: Carlos Olivera;10178
Hey everyone. I'm Carlos. Some of you know who I am already, but for those of you who don't here's a quick blurb about me.

I used to work for the Umbrella Corporation as part of their Biohazard Countermeasure Force, but was dismissed for disobeying orders. I suppose that's what happens when you try to be a nice guy and help someone who needs it. Oh well. Now I work independently, mostly in security, investigations, or other related services people need me for.

Over and out.

Quote from: CarlosOlivera;10178
Hey everyone. I'm Carlos. Some of you know who I am already, butfor those of you who don't here's a quick blurb about me.

I used to work for the Umbrella Corporation as part of their BiohazardCountermeasure Force, but was dismissed for disobeying orders. I suppose that'swhat happens when you try to be a nice guy and help someone who needs it. Ohwell. Now I work independently, mostly in security, investigations, or otherrelated services people need me for.

Over and out.

Well hello there Carlos! :goofywave:

I have to admit, I've heard of you but I don't know as much about you as some of the others that hang out here. Anyway, welcome and I think you and Eyal could learn quite a bit from each other. He is also in the "Security Field", like you.

 He's been getting a hard time from some folks around here so I hopefully will be taking him off for a bit of a holiday. He's a might touchy at the moment so don't mind him, he's really a very smart and good-hearted guy. Sometimes he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. He's been in trouble for sticking his neck out for people and trying to do the right thing too. It's gotten him in trouble with his bosses, just like you . I think you guys might just hit it off.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Offline Windsor

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1148
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 04:19:13 AM »
Quote from: Eyal Lavin;10180
You're here now too? Maybe I will have to take Windsor up on her offer now and get away from here for a while...

Eyal?  BE NICE!!!  :tapsfoot:

Offline Windsor

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1148
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 04:22:04 AM »
Quote from: EyalLavin;10180
You're here now too?Maybe I will have to takeWindsor up on her offer now and get away from here for a while...

Eyal? BE NICE!!! :tapfoot:

Haven't you left for Missouri yet? Mary Lou is expecting you.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Offline marylou

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 971
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 05:18:02 AM »
Hey, Carlos!

Glad you could drop by!

Offline Ayla

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 541
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 08:26:47 AM »
Good morning from Spain, Carlos! I'm glad to see you here. I do hope you feel good among us and the other "boys". And please, don't pay attention to what Eyal can say or not. He may be a good guy, deep inside him, but for the moment, he's not showing a lot of it. Anyway, Carlos, welcome!!

Offline InsaneMisha

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 434
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 05:13:32 PM »
:yahoo:CARLOS!!!!! :yahoo::thud:

Offline Carlos Olivera

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 829
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2012, 01:33:20 AM »
Quote from: Windsor;10187


Well hello there Carlos! :goofywave:

I have to admit, I've heard of you but I don't know as much about you as some of the others that hang out here. Anyway, welcome and I think you and Eyal could learn quite a bit from each other. He is also in the "Security Field", like you.

 He's been getting a hard time from some folks around here so I hopefully will be taking him off for a bit of a holiday. He's a might touchy at the moment so don't mind him, he's really a very smart and good-hearted guy. Sometimes he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. He's been in trouble for sticking his neck out for people and trying to do the right thing too. It's gotten him in trouble with his bosses, just like you . I think you guys might just hit it off.

Well I can certainly relate to that.  

Quote from: marylou;10191
Hey, Carlos!

Glad you could drop by!

Thanks, marylou. :icon_biggrin:

Quote from: Ayla;10195
Good morning from Spain, Carlos! I'm glad to see you here. I do hope you feel good among us and the other "boys"...Anyway, Carlos, welcome!!

Thanks, Ayla. :icon_e_wink:

Quote from: InsaneMisha;10201
:yahoo:CARLOS!!!!! :yahoo::thud:

Good to see you too, Misha. :flirting:

Offline Frank Donovan

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 587
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2012, 06:33:18 PM »
Quote from: Carlos Olivera;10178
Hey everyone. I'm Carlos. Some of you know who I am already, but for those of you who don't here's a quick blurb about me.

I used to work for the Umbrella Corporation as part of their Biohazard Countermeasure Force, but was dismissed for disobeying orders. I suppose that's what happens when you try to be a nice guy and help someone who needs it. Oh well. Now I work independently, mostly in security, investigations, or other related services people need me for.

Over and out.

Hey, Carlos! Long time no see. How have you been? I see one of the ladies here informed you of these forums too? It's good we're all coming together here. :happy: I wonder who's going to pop up next?

Anyways, great to see you here! :wavey:

Offline Carlos Olivera

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 829
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2012, 09:49:02 PM »
Quote from: Frank Donovan;10229
Hey, Carlos! Long time no see. How have you been? I see one of the ladies here informed you of these forums too? It's good we're all coming together here. :happy: I wonder who's going to pop up next?

Anyways, great to see you here! :wavey:

Thanks for the welcome, Frank. It's good to see you here too. :icon_e_wink:

I've been pretty well...just working for private clients, like I said my intro. It keeps me busy, and I like helping people where I can. And yes, I was directed here when I heard I had a bunch of lady fans on here talking about me from time to time, so I came to check it out. It's cool that some of the other guys are finding out about this place, too. Like you said, I wonder how long it'll be before another one of us joins the forums. What's your bet? Antoine? Farik? Zankou? Dr. Nick? I'm sure when word really gets out, the others will flock here in one mass group, the forums will probably crash from the amount of volume it'll receive. :001_laugh:

I'm liking it here so far, so hopefully things will go well and I can get to know my lady fans better. :eyebrowswiggle:

Offline InsaneMisha

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 434
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2012, 01:38:24 AM »
Quote from: Carlos Olivera;10242
Thanks for the welcome, Frank. It's good to see you here too. :icon_e_wink:

I've been pretty well...just working for private clients, like I said my intro. It keeps me busy, and I like helping people where I can. And yes, I was directed here when I heard I had a bunch of lady fans on here talking about me from time to time, so I came to check it out. It's cool that some of the other guys are finding out about this place, too. Like you said, I wonder how long it'll be before another one of us joins the forums. What's your bet? Antoine? Farik? Zankou? Dr. Nick? I'm sure when word really gets out, the others will flock here in one mass group, the forums will probably crash from the amount of volume it'll receive. :001_laugh:

I'm liking it here so far, so hopefully things will go well and I can get to know my lady fans better. :eyebrowswiggle:


:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Oh Carlos, as for other characters' impending arrivals may crash here?  If it's Zankou, I'd believe that but others?  Nah unless I'd believe those ladies may start the stampede, OY VEY! :001_laugh:

Offline Carlos Olivera

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 829
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Everyone
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2012, 03:04:03 AM »
Quote from: InsaneMisha;10267
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Oh Carlos, as for other characters' impending arrivals may crash here?  If it's Zankou, I'd believe that but others?  Nah unless I'd believe those ladies may start the stampede, OY VEY! :001_laugh:

You never know. Like I said, once word gets out about you ladies fawning over "the boys," the others may be on here quicker than you think.

 


Hosted by flaunt.nu - Privacy Policy - DMCA