Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Fehr Media / Re: Oded Picture thread
« Last post by Desert_Rose14 on April 15, 2017, 12:50:11 AM »
Found on the Teens Unite Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/teensunite/status/852476004178284544
Fehr Media / Re: 24: Legacy
« Last post by Ariane on April 13, 2017, 09:43:32 PM »
Huh, Nasiri has white hair suddenly? Interesting...

Looks like we were juuust a little bit too hopeful about Nasiri's character. He seems to be what he appears to be, no hidden secrets. But I can see why Oded was chosen to play Nasiri - the daughter. Oded does a great job with interesting characters, and here he's not only effective as a terrorist but also sympathetic as a father who's daughter was murdered (he thinks) at the same time. I'd have loved it if that had been used more as the base for the season and Nasiri as the big bad, instead of it's-the-spoiled-kid, no-it's-Nasiri, no wait it's-the-not-dead-old-fanatic-guy! Oded would've done wonderfully if they'd focused on that more. Now there's only episode left and I'm like 99,9% sure what the end result will be and even the broad strokes of how we'll get there (24 is nothing if not formulaic, after all and I've watched all 200+ hours of it). But I'll keep my fingers crossed, hoping they'll surprise me at the last minute!

It's been an okay ride, Eric Carter is no Jack Bauer and I think it's because Kiefer Sutherland has a sort of a worn out face and intensity about him while Corey Hawkins looks like a model and there's no intensity in sight. I've been thinking that the actor who plays Eric Carter's brother would've been better fit for the role, he's got that intensity I'd expect from the lead of 24.
« Last post by Desert_Rose14 on April 12, 2017, 11:08:13 PM »
« Last post by Desert_Rose14 on April 12, 2017, 01:41:45 AM »
From 24: Legacy's Twitter account. :scared: :dueling:
Fehr Media / Re: Oded to Return to "Once Upon a Time"
« Last post by Desert_Rose14 on April 12, 2017, 01:14:47 AM »
Found on Twitter. A behind-the-scenes photo of Oded from episode 6.15 of Once Upon a Time.
Fehr Media / Clips from Covert Affairs
« Last post by Windsor on April 11, 2017, 05:09:35 AM »
It's so good to see Eyal again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pi78WQXHCM
« Last post by Desert_Rose14 on April 09, 2017, 10:59:33 AM »
You have to love a man with a sense of humour.  :001_laugh:
« Last post by Desert_Rose14 on April 03, 2017, 04:09:24 AM »
And all of that excitement was for naught.  :2153_wailing:

He was amazing tonight though.  :swoon: :swoon:
« Last post by Desert_Rose14 on March 29, 2017, 01:04:15 AM »
Yes!!! A double dose of Oded in one week! He'll be back this in this week's episode of Once Upon a Time:banana: :banana: :banana:

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-ONCE-UPON-A-TIME-on-ABC-Sunday-April-2-2017-20170327

(Photo courtesy of vfxsup on Instagram.)
Fehr Media / Re: 24: Legacy 1.08 7:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. Screencaps
« Last post by Desert_Rose14 on March 28, 2017, 02:17:40 AM »
I'm propably reading too much into this...

Welcome to my world! I always read too much into things. :001_laugh:

...but his expression was interesting when he was hiding behind the pillar after the explosion, over-hearing Carter and the other agent. He look sad to me, and then resigned.

I saw this too. But what I noticed the most was the scar on the left side of his face (I attached one of your screencaps to show what I mean). It looks like a burn scar to me, and it still freaks me out because it looks so real! :wow: I really hope that's just an amazing make-up job and not from an accident he had in real life. :2081_bawling:   

Not emotions usually given to terrorists on 24.

I've never watched 24, so I can't say.

TVMaze lists Oded as guest-star for all the remaining eps except for 1x12 so looks like he'll be around for a bit  :banana:

Woo hoo!!!!! We need more of him on our screens!  :banana:  :swoon:

...and like maybe he's the actual main bad guy? Or maybe he's a good guy undercover that why he looked sad and resigned? Both options would fit right in with typical 24 plotting. Whatever, certainly he had a lot more gravitas than that Jadalla kid.

I'm torn about this, because it seems to me the show is making him out to be the big bad now - that Naseri was the one pulling the strings all along, and Jadalla was just a puppet being manipulated or ordered about by him.

However, I couldn't help but wonder myself if maybe Naseri isn't the big bad? Someone on Twitter said they didn't think that he was, but I hate getting my hopes up to only be disappointed in the end. :2037_blue: That being said, I too wonder if maybe he's a double agent - or maybe he was in the past and Carter and everyone else views him as a traitor or something - or maybe he's deep undercover, playing both sides?

As much as I'd like the latter to be true, the way it looks right now is that Naseri is the new big bad. But I suppose it really doesn't matter in the end. Oded brings such charisma and life to every character that he plays, even one-time characters like Nick Manto and Dr. Statler. In last week's episode, with less than 30 seconds of screen time and four lines of script, he did an amazing job. I'm totally hooked. I want to know who his character really is, what he's up to, and where he got that scar from! :icon_e_surprised:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Hosted by flaunt.nu - Privacy Policy - DMCA